- Pack of Tic Tacs vanquished
- Pocket knife thoroughly cleaned (long overdue!)
- Bed turned around (long-standing annoyance, hard to explain)
- Music collection reorganized
- iPod music library readjusted
- 45 minute conversation with Alana, a former roommate
- Long conversation with my sister
- Short chat with my brother
- Caught up with Tom, because, you know, so much can happen in 36 hours
- 2 liters of tea drunk
- Map collection updated to reflect recent travels
Things not accomplished:
- Six grad school applications, due January 4 (four of them), 5 (one), and 15 (one).
What can I say? I am incorrigible. Now that all my recommendations are in, though, I guess I might as well get these finished up. Sigh.